Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Long Time


Hello! It has been a long time since this blog has been written on. I, Lenyer, have taken over the blogging and hope to write often. I hope all of you had a wonderful 2009. I know our family did. We were greatly blessed and were able to take many vacations. I hope all of you were also blessed this past year.
Right now, my grandparents are here visiting. But the main reason they are here are a sad one. Our dear friend, Lottie O'Neal, has passed away. But really this is not a sad thing. She was born July 27th, 1912 and was 97 years old. She is now rejoicing with her loving savior. We are going to her funeral tomorrow.
I do not know about ya'll, but I am ready for summer! This weather is just plain freezing! I am defiantly a summer person. Ya'll remind me that in the middle of July.
Well, I hope you guys will check in every once in a while. I won't be able to write every day but will try to write and post pictures often. God Bless!
P.S. I just felt like putting that Charlie Brown picture up. :)

1 comment:

Kim Mayor said...

Nice job Lenyer- I loved reading some of your dad's old posts and am very excited about following yours! Love, Ms. Kim:)