Monday, June 4, 2012

Sketches

  Hi Everybody!
I wanted to share a few horrible sketches I drew of Paili and see which one you liked best.
Description of sketch #1: Paili is laying down inside the cage when I drew this. Her feet were underneath her body so that is why you can not see them. I drew this through the wire bars so I had to guess on a couple of things. In the picture, she has a lot more whiskers, but she only has four prominent ones.
Description of Sketch #2: As I was finishing sketch one I look up and Paili has laid her feet on the bottom of her bow door and rested her head on her feet. She was there only a split second before She jumped out of her box so this one looks more like a Guinea pig to me.
Please tell me your thought and how I should improve on my sketching. Thank you!
                                                           I like the first the most.
~Olivia

2 comments:

Shea Breagy said...

Good job Livvy!!
Shea

Rye said...

Well, considering those are better than any rabbits i'v ever tried, i have no notes on improvement :) well done!!

Madeline