Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Edit Me Challenge

This week, Ashley Sisk is the guest judge for the Edit Me Challenge. I have never participated before, but this weeks picture was so cute, I couldn't resist. First, the original picture taken by Ashley:


Isn't he cute? And now, my edit:



This photo didn't really need any adjustments, so I decided to just play with it in PSE. I first applied AmaPad's Florida action with the sweet light, cool light, and creamy glow all on. I honestly don't remember what the opacity's were. Then, I ran the  Pioneer Woman's Bring Out the Eyes action and Little Bee action. I am so sorry, but can't remember who I got that last action from, I think that it was the first one that I ever downloaded. I turned the Honey Haze layer's opacity down to 24%. Then I ran the smart blur filter and converted everything to black and white. Lastly, I erased the black and white on the overalls. It was really simple and I had lots of fun! I plan to post again soon, so stay tuned! 

~Lenyer

Edit Me



           

4 comments:

Liz said...

Love how you added color back in good job.

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing your steps! I'm totally running to grab that PW action "bring out the eyes"--they look great here!

Donna said...

I like how the action changed his clothing! Nice!
Donna (Texas) #18

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm not typically a fan of selective coloring but I do like the black and white.