Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Civil War Dress

Hello y'all! I have been so busy lately. Sorry that I haven't been posting. I do have some posts planned. Olivia and I wanted to try the Paper Mama's No Heat Curls. It
 turned out very nicely, and then I decided that I wanted to take Olivia's picture while she was in this old civil war era dress that a lady in our church gave us. This dress is GORGEOUS! Unfortunately, it is way to tight on me, I can't even zip it up. It was hard enough for Olivia (Obviously, it was made for a very petite person). So, I got her all dressed and out we went.


At first, she wasn't sure if she would like modeling for me, but it didn't take long for her to get into it. 


My favorites are the ones with her twirling. 




Have a great day! 

~Lenyer

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love this!!! Beautiful light and like the twirling ones:)