Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Wilton Cake Decorating Class Experience.....

Hello everyone! During the month of February, I took the Basic Wilton Cake Decorating class at our local Michael's. My friends Ashley and Brittany took it with me and let me tell you, we had a blast! I was pretty nervous (By nature I am really shy) but our instructor Mrs. Penny put me right to ease. She informed us immediately that she home schooled as well and so she knew all about that and not to be worried. :) Anyway, we had a great time and I would highly recommend it to anyone that would like to learn more about this subject. 






As you can see, I haven't had time to edit the pictures and that my work is far from perfect. In a way, cake decorating helps me with my perfectionism. At some point, you have to stop smoothing out the icing!

~Lenyer