Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vintage Style Photos

Hey everyone! I hope y'alls week is going well! Over at Ramblings and Photos, Ashley along with Sarah are doing this really sweet thing called Tutorial Tuesday where they post a tutorial (On Tuesday;) and then we all have a week to post some pictures where we followed the tutorial! This is so cool! To all the non-photoshop people out there, sorry! It is one of my passions!:) Also, I am using PSE, so some of the steps are slightly different. Without further ado,  here are my pictures!


 That picture was taken at Colonial Williamsburg this past October. Williamsburg is one of my favorite places to go and there are so many things to take pictures of!

 I love this picture. It was taken at the Elizabethean Gardens, Manteo, NC. I also have a black and white version that I really like, but the vintage gives it a whole new look.

 These pictures were taken in the small coastal town of Avon, NC. It was a really bad day to take pictures, overcast and windy, but I managed to make some work.



 And this beauty is my favorite. I really wanted to go into this Barnes and Noble! We were on our Civil War Tour and I couldn't leave the group (This is at Baltimore, MD). Maybe one day I can go back!

So there you have it! Let me know what you think and come back soon!

~Lenyer

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I think these photos definitely work in vintage - I really love the second photo. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos and love your vintage edits.

Mama Monkey said...

The last one is my favorite too :) Great job!